Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Between the Folds Challenge - Liquid Glass

Hi Everybody!
Welcome to the next challenge on the Between the Fold challenge blog!  This time the challenge is....


I totally LOVE using Liquid Glass, so let's check out my challenge project!
*The first way I used Liquid Glass was as adhesive for the kraft flag.  It's an amazing adhesive, and also because it hardens when it's dry, it makes your paper projects more sturdy!  
*I next used it to outline some of the features on the flowers.  this really helps bring the flowers to life, and add even more pop!

I hope you enjoyed my project for today!  Make sure you head over to the Between the Folds blog to link up and join us :D

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today!

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card. The liquid glass and the bling is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love how you just highlighted parts of the flower. Soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company