Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Miss Kate Cuttables February Challenge!

Hi Everybody!
It's time for the next challenge over at Miss Kate Cuttables!  This year MKC will have a challenge each month over in the Facebook group



The challenge will run from the second Tuesday through the 4th Tuesday of each month.  Winners will be announced, in the group, Friday of challenge end week.


February's Challenge is 


"Love."

The only requirements for the challenge is to follow the theme of the month and use a Miss Kate Cuttables' file in your creation, including any/all freebies you have. 

Here are the Miss Kate Cuttables files I used:

*I Choose You Title,
*Nested Labels 
*Valentine Backgrounds

*How perfect is this title?!  I love all the possibilities with Miss Kate files :D



*To create the label for my title, I just resized the Nested Labels shape.


*That heart background paper was created using the Valentine Backgrounds set!

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Now head on over to the
to join in on the challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. I just cam across your blog through Miss Kate. Am I understanding you correctly that we can now use "outside" cutting files with our Cricut? I thought that there was a big lawsuit awhile back prohibiting this. I have an Expression.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company