Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week {Day 2}

 
 
Hi Everybody!
This week I'll be sharing ideas on how to thank our wonderful, amazing teachers! I hope you'll find an idea that is quick, budget friendly, but meaningful! 
 
Let's take a look at today's project. Here are the details:
 
*Simple Stories paper (border strip)
*twine
*empty water bottle
*flowers from our garden
 
 
*For this project, you'll need a strip of patterned paper, twine, and a water bottle.
*For this size bottle, cut the strip to 2.5" x 9".
 

*Adhere the strip around the bottle.
*Finish it off by tying the twine around it.


*School themed papers make this SUPER easy to make!
 
I hope you enjoyed my project! Come back tomorrow for another fun way to show teacher appreciation :D

*View the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book, and the Annual Inspiration Idea Book from

Close To My Heart online HERE.


*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.


TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)



2 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company