Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week {Day 3}

Hi Everybody!
Welcome to Teacher Appreciation Week {Day 3}.  I'll be sharing ideas on how to thank our wonderful, amazing teachers. I hope you'll find an idea that is quick, budget friendly, but meaningful!

Let's take a look at today's project. Here are the details:

 *Echo Park patterned paper
*Close To My Heart stamp set (retired)





 *Don't those look delicious?  Soooo much better than just handing over the plain candy bar!

I hope you enjoyed my project! Come back tomorrow for another fun way to show teacher appreciation :D

*View the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book, and the Annual Inspiration Idea Book from
Close To My Heart online HERE.


*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company