Thursday, May 5, 2016

Teacher Appreciation Week {Day 4}

 
Hi Everybody!
Welcome to Teacher Appreciation Week {Day 3}.  I'll be sharing ideas on how to thank our wonderful, amazing teachers. I hope you'll find an idea that is quick, budget friendly, but meaningful! I wanted to share another style of box card.  There are so many varieties of these cards, that you'll be able to find one to fit any teacher personality!

Let's take a look at today's project. Here are the details:

*All Occasion Box Cards Cricut cartridge
*Close To My Heart - Blossom Paper pack (retired), Sorbet cardstock, Bitty sparkles, White Thick Twine


*After cutting all the pieces for my card out, I got them ready to assemble by running them through my Xyron Creative Station Lite.  It makes adhering the little pieces SO MUCH easier! 

*I love how fun and bright this card turned out!

*I love the touch that the twine adds :)

*The sentiments are from Pink By Design (no longer available).




*The flowers needed a little something, so I added some Bitty Sparkles in the centers.

I hope you enjoyed my project! Come back tomorrow for one more way to show teacher appreciation :D


*View the new Seasonal Expressions Idea Book, and the Annual Inspiration Idea Book from 
Close To My Heart online HERE.


*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


2 comments:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company