Thursday, June 2, 2016

PDE Linky Party - Crop Party Favors

Hi Everybody!
Welcome to another awesome PDE Linky PartyThis is going to be the last PDE Linky Party for a while.  We will be going on hiatus.  I'm not sure how long we will be gone, but certainly through the summer.  Thank you for linking up every week.
 

For this week's linky, I'm sharing an adorable treat bag.  Let's check it out:

(All supplies used are from Close To My Heart.)
*Designer Creations Paper Bags: Lagoon, Slate, Ruby, Honey

 
*I made these adorable little treat bags as a party favor to a crop I recently went to.  I thought this sentiment was perfect since we were all getting together to craft :D


 
*I put a mini stamp from Close To My Heart inside each of these bags, and the ladies loved them!

I hope you liked my project!  Now grab some crafty supplies, and link up with us over at the PDE Linky Party!!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic treat bags Jenny! Cute design:)
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company