Monday, June 13, 2016

Present Card Using Wild Card 2 Cartridge


Hi Everybody!
I recently was a guest designer over at the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog!   Unfortunately my blog post never went live :(  I still wanted to share my project, and point you guys over to the Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge blog!!  Here are the details on my project:

*Wild Card Cricut cartridge - present shape card
*Echo Park - patterned paper

 
*Isn't this card so fun?  I added some inking to the edges for even more texture!


*Pop dots behind the ribbon really gives this card some dimension!

Now head on over to the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog to check out their latest challenge!

Don't forget to check out the wonderful projects the Die Cuttin' Diva's Design Team created.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :D

 

2 comments:

  1. OMG What Super Cutie of a card. Definitely a great Cricut image cut find!! Love the paper you chose so darling....Thanks for sharing great cut for a layout too. You really did super outstanding creative job!! Love it!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company