Saturday, September 17, 2016

Craftin' and Stampin' Crew JEEPERS CREEPERS Blog Hop!


Welcome to the Craftin' and Stampin' Crew 
JEEPERS CREEPERS 
Blog Hop!

Some of the Craftin' and Stampin' Crew members decided we wanted to share some of our creations on a monthly basis with the 
monthly featured paper collections. 

This hop will be featuring the September Featured paper from
Close To My Heart called Jeepers Creepers

The team has put together TONS of amazing inspiration to help you 
get crafty with this AMAZING paper packet and coordinating pieces!!

 Now let's check out my project! 



*I can't even say how much fun I had creating this Trick or Treat bag!
*Using the sketch from the Make It From The Heart book made it so easy to give this bag a fun look!
 

*I added the little "eek" and candy accent stamps from the Monstrous Halloween stamp set.

*I also added swirls to the candy stamps with the black journaling pen.
*Layering the green washi tape over the Pansy cardstock gives an extra pop of color!


*After creating the bag out of 12" x 12" paper, I was able to get a bag about 2" deep!


*You get 2 sheets of Picture My Life cards in every paper pack!  So I dook this one, and trimmed it down.  After I layered it with the Emerald, and Pansy cardstock I adhered it to the bag.
*I used ribbon from the Adventure Ribbon pack for the handle.
*The polka dot strip is the "zip strip" at the top of every sheet of patterned paper.

I hope you enjoyed my project!

Your next stop is 

If you lose your way along this hop, please see the line up below:

3 comments:

  1. HOW FLIPPING CUTE is this?!!! Love it so much! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat idea using those stamps for the bag! I'm totally going to lift that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love it and I agree with Rene I might have to use your idea.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company