Thursday, September 22, 2016

'Tis the Season To Be Spooky with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi Everybody! I'm so excited to get to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with all of you!   
 

First I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day: 



Now, onto today's project!  Here are the files I used:


Every year for Halloween my kids and I create our creepy little graveyard on our front lawn.  It's become a super fun family tradition, and I love seeing the different things they come up with as they get older!


 

*The digital papers from the Halloween Night Paper were so perfect for this layout!  I used the Spiderweb paper for the background.  Then I added the different colored polka dot papers in this pack for the photo mats.

*For the title, I used the 'Tis the Season to be Spooky as a JPEG file (that has the white background included) to help it stand out against the background.  I used my photo editing software to soften the edges.

I hope you enjoyed my project! I'd love to see some of you try one of these and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE. TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company