Thursday, March 23, 2017

Fancy Eggs with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi Everybody! I'm so excited to get to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with all of you!  First I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day HERE.  Now, onto today's project!



Here is the file I used:
 
 
 
 
I love to use Miss Kate files to create party favors!  This file gave me a great variety to create for!  Here is how my project turned out: 

*With Easter coming up, I HAD to make this one!
 


*My mom has had a lot going on lately, so I thought I'd fill this one with a special treat just for her as a little pick me up.  And because mom's can never be spoiled enough............

 
 

 *I'm going to be ready to put something in this one for Mother's Day!
 
I hope you enjoyed my project! I'd love to see some of you try one of these and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE. TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :) 

1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company