Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Join Me On Facebook Live!

Hi Everybody!
I'll be jumping on Facebook on my Crazy About Cricut page doing a LIVE tutorial at 12:30 pm PST.!  I just  wanted to give you guys a heads up so you can join me :)  I'll be making 2 cards.  The paper I will be using is the Dreamin' Big line from Close To My Heart.  (If you haven't seen this adorable paper, you can grab it HERE.)  


If you'd like to create along with me, just grab some paper in the following sizes:



Card #1 (Will be oriented vertically.)



*4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card base (A2 size)

*5 1/4" x 4" (solid cardstock)

*4 1/4" x 1" (patterned paper)

*2 3/4" x 2" (solid cardstock)

*2 1/2" x 1 3/4" (white cardstock)




Card #2 (Will be oriented horizontally.)



*5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base (A2 size)

*5 1/2" x 2 1/4" (solid cardstock)

*5 1/2" x 2" (patterned paper)

*3/4" x 2" (solid cardstock)

*2" x 2" (solid cardstock)

*1 3/4" x 1 3/4" (white cardstock)



Here's a closer look at all the gorgeous patterns you get in this pack:


*It's pretty cool how on that first sheet, there is bugs on one side, and flowers on the other!  Love how both boys and girls are covered :D



 *As in every paper pack, there are 2 sheets of Picture My Life (pocket style scrapbooking) cards.  These are great for scrapbooking, or to create more cards with!

TFL, and hope to see you my Crazy About Cricut Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company