Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Crafty News!!

Hi Everybody!
I made a fun announcement on Facebook the other day, and I wanted to make sure I share it here on my blog too!  Check out the video below to see what’s happening :D  



But wait, there's more!


I'm really excited to start growing my Chalk Couture Chalk Paste supply, and add some more colors! The October deal is SO going to help me with that! 6 Chalk paste colors for the price of 5 <3 span=""> 

Check this deal out at the link below!

https://crazyaboutchalk.chalkcouture.com/store/product/rocktober-chalkology-paste-bundle

If you don't want to miss out on any of the chalkin' fun, then make sure to join my Crazy About Chalk VIP group here:


TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company