Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Pink Tuesday! Pink Cricut Design Team Day!

Hi Everybody!
It's Pink Tuesday! Tuesday is my day to show a Pink By Design project I've made. 
Now that we have all fully recovered from Christmas (hee hee), we can start thinking about projects for all the other celebrations in our lives. 

My brother recently graduated from college, so I made some of the decorations for the party.  For all the details, please head on over to see my post on the PBD blog HERE.  PLUS, there is a bonus project and a great tip!  Here's a sample of what you'll see.............








Well, you'll need to head over to my post on the Pink By Design blog HERE to see what the tip is, and the full tutorial on how I made this project!
 
TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :OD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company